Fleet

Answer me this, have you ever seen an actual fleet on for more than 1 hour or on for an event recently? Well, I have not seen any, I really do think that even though Zerg had stopped getting on we still need the fleet, personally I think that we need to find a new Admiral. This can be easily be achieved by starting a forum thread for applications and then hold tryouts on Discord and get a new Admiral. Fleet is a very crucial aspect to events and player made small events. Fleet is truly the reason why the clones can even function their ship and so far without the fleet, we would probably be dead if we went realistic. So just try to get the Fleet back into control and make sure that there are no more troopers or admins controlling the Brig.

CY@ ya boiz - Axe

"You know it's good when Lighting McQueen is there" - Axe

"Axe is pretty cool" - Jerry
"Make that horn noise" - Fruit
Zerg has been on a vacation trip recently, he should be back on soon. Once he gets on I will make sure he gets Fleet up and running again. Thank you for the notice it is duly noted. I have seen this myself and I hope to see all of the Fleet we have currently read this and then try to get on more.

Shadow Marshall Commander 6102 Chef
Community Manager
I never heard about Zerg going on vacation, sorry!

"You know it's good when Lighting McQueen is there" - Axe

"Axe is pretty cool" - Jerry
"Make that horn noise" - Fruit
Don't worry lol, you weren't the only one kept in the dark about it. I only heard that he went on vacation yesterday.

Shadow Marshall Commander 6102 Chef
Community Manager