Little about myself

Hi, I'm known as Commander Rake in the game. I help the server out with various of certain things and what not. I try to do my best to keep the server alive but at this moment I will get busy over time. If you hardly see me on it's either your on the other side of the world(HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE) or You just miss me frequently. Anyway's this is a short brief of my self in general. I will always be honest to you regardless of the things that are happening in the server or in life and I am willing help.
why is everything you type laced with happiness and positivity.

Wundun ko fried-out combie. Nau hippie trail, klov jahrii do zol. Zu'u grind zurun reg, rek vorohah zey valk. Rek kuz zey ko ahrk gave zey krenbahlok. Ahrk rek saag, Dreh hi bo nol himdah tum neben? Kolos miil viim ahrk muz nahkuz? nis hi hon, nis hi hon thul? Hi pruz ru, hi pruz kuz dunaak. 

He has yet to be corrupted by the darkness...
Because Jaz it just is :P
Oh don't worry Echo, I am already corrupted :)
Daddy teach me your corrupted ways. :}

The sexy and amazing Daddy P.
Oh Boy.

Developer
=39pxRake for PK?

Shadow Marshall Commander 6102 Chef
Community Manager
#RakeForPK2K17

Lol, Just try to kill me.
DD said previously:

Lol, Just try to kill me.

challenge accepted.

Wundun ko fried-out combie. Nau hippie trail, klov jahrii do zol. Zu'u grind zurun reg, rek vorohah zey valk. Rek kuz zey ko ahrk gave zey krenbahlok. Ahrk rek saag, Dreh hi bo nol himdah tum neben? Kolos miil viim ahrk muz nahkuz? nis hi hon, nis hi hon thul? Hi pruz ru, hi pruz kuz dunaak. 

o.O Jaz how dare you!
I dare because I care.

FITE ME GURL RITE NUW 1 v 1 On Hoth with pistols only along side with king crab salads
It's over DD

I have the cold ground

NUUUU, Okay haha.
Why does everyone want to pk rake?

"I love Purple Potatoes" Asher

Who wouldn't want to PK him?

Shadow Marshall Commander 6102 Chef
Community Manager
Everyone loves rake so much they want him gone.

That makes sense

"I love Purple Potatoes" Asher

o.O FITE ME MATES  1 v 1 Day of Defeat style.
no.

But I have nothing else to do like that so.... :P